Linkable LED Grow Bar
LED Grow Bar uses the light spectrum optimized LEDs that are ideal for micro greens, lettuce, container growing, vertical farming, cloning and seedlings. Using standard 110 VAC, the LED Grow Bar is connect to other bars. Ideal for commercial green houses and indoor rooms.
Small Size, Effective Growth
Low profile linkable, configurable LED Grow Bar light is ideal for use in horticulture applications for seedlings and microgreens while providing optimal plant growth and space utilization using multiple layers to maximize production. Available in 24W and 48W.
Optimized Grow Spectrum
The Linear Grow Bar uses ultra-high efficient horticulture LEDs that have an optimized light spectrum beneficial for plant growth while shortening the production cycle. It can be used as a primary lighting or as a supplemental lighting source.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized full spectrum for plant growth
- Epistar LEDs featuring high PAR value.
- No strobe power supply.
- Ballast design with no adaptors.
- Protective, dust and splash resistant design.
- Self-Cooling technology.
- Shorter production cycle using less energy.
- Vertical/ Horizontal Growing with optional accessories.
- Indoor commercial grow houses
- Commercial greenhouses
- Vertical/Horizontal grow rooms